Friday, June 26, 2009

part of me...

last night...i had a long talk with hk...
we talked about last time when we were in form 4,5...and now...
from the talk...he do deeply felt i am change a lot...
he said...i'm not the childish gal anymore...i lose the naive...but...add on the mature in my mind...
yup...i agreed with him...
he said he dun like this kind of me...but what to do...everything that happened in my life is the main factor to make me change become like that...those bad memories..was so scary...
become a gal always try to protect her weakness heart...scare someone hurt her again..and again...
i know those bad memories was past...i have facing the real life...don't always flash back to it...
he asked me to don't even so care how others look to u...just be myself.....
hk...i really hope to...i wish it every day and night...but everytime have a voice to tell me...please care about what you talk and your attitude..haiz..
i tired too...really...
but i very happy...cos very long time never have a long talk with him...since we graduate from secondary...
hey guy...if u see this...i really wanna say thanks to u...cos so many years d...finally have the one do really can feel what i really think in my mind...


~j3sslyn~

No comments: