Friday, April 2, 2010

the day we together~~

last night was a wonderful night to me...
had a dinner with the gals who go through these 3 years with me...
23 gals gathering..can u imaging it?is GIANT!!!
had our dinner at kuala perlis..took picha all around..
back to hostel and some of us were crazy taking photo...
everywhere of our hostel even the middle of the road we took it too...
was a CRAZIEST night~~

time really flies...3 years was passed...
how i sick with the UUM...but all this gonna end soon..
and we are going to build up our career and bright our future light.....
someone asked will you miss UUM..i definitely NO!!!!but i will missing my friends and course mates who i always hang out with during this 3 years...
maybe some of them we are even closer or already close but not yet super closer...
i do appreciate them..
to those my friends..if during this 3 years i was did something or said something was offense you...just forgive me because i was not intend to hurt you!!!

CHEERS FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP!!!!
to all my friends...wish all da best to YOU!!!!!!!


all of us~~


middle of the road...


like this the most...

the day after that...actually we should keep the crazy mood and rush for assignments..
WHO KNOWS!!!the idiot UUM no electric source!!!WTF...
strong my mind to go home...
when i asking around my friends who wanna go home...one of my friend sms me and ask:
ANY PLAN???gosh~~~~
then the mind go home immediately 'disappear"!!!!
then we plan a lot of plan...hadyai...langkawi...penang...along...sp water theme park...
in the end our final decision is go alor star mall have our movie and sing k....
when we ready to step out the door and ready to continue our craziness...
the electric is 'back'!!!!!!!OMG!!!!
but this didn't stop us..we continue our plan!!!!!
we had our movie..."how to train your dragon"
what a nice movie...love it so much~~wish to watch 3D again...
after movie and dinner...when we reached hostel there was 11pm...
and we warned each other that must be back to 'hard work mood' and stop the crazy mind since we already crazy for 2 days...

these two days..was a wonderful days for me...
even spent a lot time and money on it..but it really worth for it...
the days we together...nothing cant replace it...
the days we together...the memory always keep in my mind~~

No comments: